McCarthy Building Companies is looking for skilled Commercial Plumbers for our exciting water treatment plant project in Humble, Texas!
McCarthy proudly offers our craft professionals:
- Safety-First Mindset
- Paid Holidays (7)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement
- Professional Development
- Referral Cash Bonuses!
*Eligible for benefits (medical, dental, and vision) after 30 days of employment.
McCarthy’s core purpose is to be the Best Builder in America. We value our skilled tradespeople, and we know the abilities you bring make us a better company. Together, we can build great things.
- Install sanitary waste/vent, domestic water, storm drain, plumbing fixtures/trim and equipment (water heaters, chemical metering pumps, sump pumps, FRP Tanks etc.) in commercial and industrial facilities
- Layout and install hangers for process pipe
- Install various types of vales and accessories
- Install PVC, HDPE, copper, and ductile iron pipe
- Projects include new construction and expansion in waste/water.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ of plumbing experience in commercial or industrial projects
- Pay rate is determined on current level of knowledge and experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications is preferred but not required
- Able to create and maintain a safe working environment and understands OSHA regulations
- Ability to take off and communicate tool and material requirements to the supervisor
- Must have experience in copper, PVC, and double containment installations
- Ability to set up and perform plumbing tests
- Must have own hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation to job-site
- Must be self-motivated and work well with others
- Ability to identify potential issues during installation and elevate them to Foreman
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.