Commercial Service Plumber
Brewer Commercial Services is part of the family of Brewer Companies – providing plumbing services to new construction, commercial and residential. With over 300 employees, we provide service to customers large and small. We have locations in Phoenix and Tucson areas and planned expansion in many areas of the Southwest.
Position Requirements. . .
Brewer Commercial Services, a leader in Commercial plumbing, is seeking highly motivated individuals for our Commercial Service Plumber position. This position includes focus on the following areas:
* Fully skilled commercial plumber including service work with jobs such as heavy industrial, restaurant, hotel, apartment, hospital and other applications.
* Pipe removal, repair, fitting and all aspects of pipe work.
* Boiler repair.
* Project work such as Tenant Improvement (TI) construction work.
* All other aspects of commercial service plumbing.
* Ability to problem solve when solutions to difficult problems are not readily apparent.
* Communicate directly and effectively with customers on commercial applications.
* Communication skills to comfortably deal with all types of customers under sometimes difficult situations.
* Ability to fully explain work in progress and completion timeframes.
* Manage a job-site and work in progress.
* Track and stock inventory of parts.
* Ability to clear insurance screening with an acceptable driving record.
* Maintain vehicle, equipment and tools. All maintenance and fuel costs paid by Company.
* Complete accurate billing and invoicing.
This Position Also Requires. . .
* Demonstrated success with a company completing tasks on time and meeting deadlines.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong knowledge of effective commercial plumbing practices.
* A customer service focus, both for internal and external customers.
* Effective verbal communication skills.
Benefits of this Position. . .
* Great pay. Strong compensation – Best pay in the Valley for Commercial Service Plumbers !!!
* Dispatch from all areas of the Valley…. very few meetings. Work from home.
* A stable, team focused environment.
* Great pay, equivalent to experience.
* A company vehicle for your use to and from jobs with plumbing supplies included. Fuel, maintenance and insurance for the vehicle are all included.
* Paid vacation and holiday pay.
* Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance.
* Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds.
* A convenient north central Phoenix location — Easy warehouse access and close to major freeways.
* A great team culture and work environment.
How to Apply. . .
Resumes submitted to Brewer Commercial Services are screened by real people with experience in selecting the best candidates for successful careers.
Apply to this position by sending your resume and current pay rate directly to this posting.
You can also apply by walking into our Phoenix office anytime between 7:00 am — 4:00 pm at:
Brewer Commercial Services
1911 W. Parkside Lane
(South of Pinnacle Peak and West of 19th Ave.)
Phoenix AZ 85027
Job Type: Full-time