K2 Electric is hiring immediately for an Electrical Project Engineer
We are a growing, family owned and operated commercial electrical company seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to manage logistics and assist our Field Team with project implementation. This position assists our Project Managers from the start of each job all the way through job closeout.
Please review the following and if you are a qualified candidate please submit your resume so we can schedule an interview.
- Purchase requests
- Change order material tracking
- Job setup in project management system
- Job schedule analysis
- Document updates, RFI’s, etc.
- O&M Manuals, As-Built Drawings, etc.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in an Electrical Project Engineer or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints
- Highly organized and proven problem-solver
- Able to plan ahead and anticipate future challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Exciting work culture with lots of growth opportunities!
- Competitive pay (DOE)
- Paid vacation/holiday & 401K match
- Health & Dental insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical Project Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location