Robotic Total Station (“RTS”) Layout Technician –
Brewer Enterprises, Inc. is part of the family of BrewerCompanies — providing plumbing services to new construction and commercialservices within the surrounding cities. With over 300 employees, we provideservice to customers large and small. We have locations in the Phoenix andTucson areas and planned expansion in many areas of the Southwest areas.
Brewer Enterprises, Inc. is seeking a highly motivatedindividual for our RTS Layout Technician. The following skills are required forthis position:
• Basic understanding of plumbing OR the ability to learn basicplumbing skills. Full plumbing skills are NOT required for this position. Thisis an entry-level position.
• Mechanical ability and ability to learn, demonstrate anddiscuss mechanical items
• Strong customer relations skills
• Effective computer skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Ensure quality work
• Maintain and build customer loyalty through greatservice
• Communicate effectively with team members both inside andoutside of Brewer Enterprises, Inc.
• Basic (non-plumbing) hand tools
This Position Also Requires
• Demonstrated past success with a company completing tasks ontime and meeting deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Effective verbal communication skills
• Ability to keep a schedule even while traveling to multiple jobsites in the Phoenix area
• Showing up at your best every day…. With a professionalappearance and the ability to interact comfortably and effectively withcustomers
• Qualifying to drive a company vehicle includes one (or less)ticket OR accident in the last three years
• A background free of felony convictions verified by abackground check
• Ability to pass a drug test and remain drug-free during yourentire time with Brewer
Benefits of this Position. . .
* Strong pay, we are the leaders in our industry
* A stable, team-focused environment
* Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance
* Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds