QA/QC Superintendent: Additional Details
Major Functions of Position
The ideal candidate for this role must be a flexible self-starter with a strong work ethic that stems from extensive experience across a wide variety of project types. Job responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
• Attending and participating in project start-up meetings.
• Developing and documenting the Quality Management Plan.
• Reviewing the Quality Buy-Out Checklists for applicable areas with the Project Manager and Superintendent to ensure all scopes are covered and nothing is missing that will impact quality standards.
• Attending meetings with subcontractors and defining QA/QC responsibilities.
• Reviewing product specifications and submittals to ensure they have been submitted and approved.
• Conducting field walks and field inspections during construction, making recommendations for correction of deficient workmanship, and coordinating plan for rework with Superintendent.
• Preparing field reports and providing them to the Project Manager, Superintendent, and Project Engineer responsible for the scope.
• Attending a post-construction “turn-over” meeting with the project team at the end of construction.
• Working with the project team to report Lessons Learned, any details that become apparent to be shared for future projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
We trust that you have:
• Minimum of 3-7 years of verifiable experience in the industry.
• A valid OSHA 30 Card and certified skills in scaffolding (swing stage) and boom lifts.
• A strong understanding of NoteVault, Bluebeam, PlanGrid, and Scheduling programs.
• A positive attitude, flexibility, and eagerness to embrace new technology and tools in the industry.
• The ability to lead and desire to teach and mentor other employees.
What we offer:
• A fun and enjoyable work environment
• Sick Pay
• Paid vacation
• Incentive compensation
• Team Events
• Wellness Program
• Employer paid Dependent Care benefit
• Volunteer opportunities through PENTA C.A.R.E.S Foundation
As an employee focused company, PENTA offers a unique culture that is comfortable and fun to work in. In addition to health and welfare benefits, we offer company sponsored events for our employees as well as extensive training and development programs to help pursue their career goals.