Assistant Quality Assurance
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
- Willing to learn all phases of the Clayton Buckeye Quality Assurance Program
- Great communicator, teach, coach
- Assist in the identification of Quality and Code compliancy
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Inspect the home for
code compliance in all construction phases.
- Monitor testing procedures
of plumbing, electrical, mechanical systems to ensure compliance to the
- Work with the
Department Manager(s) for training, inspections, and correcting
- Assist with Third party monitoring agencies
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of manufactured housing construction codes
- Ability to read and understand
both prints and construction orders
- General Computer Skills, monthly reporting duties.
- Works well with others
- A GREAT attitude.
- Excellent attendance.