Apprenticeship Program Starts May 3rd
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is currently seeking individuals who want to learn and achieve a career as a Residential Service Plumbing Technician.
The apprenticeship program (BBI) starts with 4 weeks in a classroom environment where you will learn about the company and communication skills with a customer. You will also begin the technical training in class and in the field, that includes the use of tools, how plumbing works, water heater drain and flush, understanding a home plumbing inspection, and maintenance plumbing. Over time you will work with senior techs to experience hands-on training and learn demand plumbing on the job.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is part of The Brewer Companies, providing new construction plumbing, commercial services, and residential services. At The Brewer Companies our ‘Core Values’ are what makes us a family.
You will experience approximately a 2 year apprenticeship, working your way up to become a demand Service Technician. Levels 1 and 2 are Maintenance plumbing based (Apprenticeship), levels 3-5 are demand plumbing with increasing levels of compensation based on performance.
- First 3 Months Start (Hourly)
- Next 6-12 Months (Hourly + Spiffs) *time is based on performance
- Next 12 Months (Hourly + Commission + Spiffs) *time is based on performance
- Then Move to (Full Commission + Spiffs)
- Be mechanically inclined
- Ability to work outside; Hot or Cold, Rain or Shine.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate (basic skills on iPad)
- Fast learner
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Show up everyday on time, cleanly dressed, groomed appearance.
- Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
** You will need your own transportation until placed in a company vehicle
- Company offers health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify and drug testing.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.brewercompanies.com