We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all phases of a construction project from preconstruction to completion. Candidate will be the communication between the PM and on-site employees as well as subcontractors, vendors, clients and administrative staff involved in the project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage Colt personnel and subcontractors to ensure company policies and procedures are maintained throughout the project duration to ensure safety, schedule, quality, customer satisfaction, and profitability are maintained.
- Responsible for creating and administering and overall job build plan
- Total knowledge and understanding of the job’s schedule, site plans, site logistics, management needs, site access, scheduling / ordering of cranes, man lifts, forklifts and rigging
- Set up Site Specific Safety Plan
- Set up ship dates with suppliers, setup supplier submittal & delivery schedule if required
- Review material takeoff and “where used” list
- Review shop drawings for all components
- Create loose lumber drop schedule
- Complete all submittals: lumber, components, hold downs, etc.
- Maintain Fieldwire plan updates and task assignments
- Knowledge of wood framed, multi-family projects. Type III and V
- Communication skills
- Understanding of project specific contract and scope.
- Understanding of project schedule, sequence, and workflow to complete activities within required durations.
- Advanced safety knowledge and performance
- CPR/AED Certified
- OSHA 30 hour
- STSC preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in required software (MS Word, Excel, Fieldwire and Project).
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards
Additional Position Details
- Full time
- 40 Hours per week – additional hours may be required to perform the role
- Travel may be required (Phoenix, AZ is primary location. Opportunities in: Flagstaff, Tuscon & Prescott)
- Salary position.
- Salary negotiable.
Essential Function Requirements
This job requires the ability to physically move around a job site. applicant should expect to be exposed to construction site conditions including rough terrain, ladders, equipment noise, and heights as well as local climate and weather.
Applicant should expect to do a moderate amount of lifting, carrying, climbing, kneeling and balancing. Certain amounts of strength, and dexterity are required.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Vehicle Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance and Short-term disability fully covered by the company
- Health, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
About Colt Builders Corp.
Founded in 2004, Colt Builders is a turnkey multi-family commercial wood-framing partner with national reach and local management. We are committed to setting the highest standards for safety, schedule discipline, quality control, work ethic and leadership. Colt Builders offers the full spectrum of framing; estimating, pre-construction, construction, and safety. Our team of professionals are dedicated to the values of growth, teamwork, contribution & communication. Proudly striving for excellence, we continue to build with our foundation on integrity.