Interfaces with homebuyer and trade partners to diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule and supervise trade partner repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner.
- Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within seven (7) days.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work.
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service.
- Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide ongoing information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials.
- Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed.
- Participate and attend department meetings.
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) years of residential, customer care or construction field experience required
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, but specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity required to operate a computer keyboard, calculator and telephone equipment.