Warranty Service Plumber
Do you believe in quality and integrity … and not interested in having to sell products to meet weekly income requirements?
Are you a seasoned, experienced, and knowledgeable plumbing professional that really knows how to investigate and identify warrantable issues?
Brewer Enterprises, Arizona’s leading plumbing provider, is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking an experienced Warranty/Service Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Warranty Technician is responsible for all aspects of inspection, operation, maintenance, and repair of plumbing systems for our residential new construction customers. THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION.
The position requires 2-5 years Residential Service Plumbing experience; and includes:
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance, installation, and repair of plumbing systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot, document and communicate diagnostic findings.
- Ability to work carefully, methodically, and safely.
- Knowledge of current codes and regulations
- Occasionally respond to after-hours emergency calls
- Ensure high-quality work and cleanliness of the home during and following work.
- Maintain and build customer loyalty by delivering great customer service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively work with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Maintain professional appearance – in speaking, appearance, and work.
- Project and maintain a positive service-oriented attitude.
- Strive to educate and help our customers – Home Builders & Homeowners
- Work to produce 100% customer satisfaction.
- Basic computer skills necessary
This is a full-time position with the possibility of some overtime.
Competitive hourly rate depending on experience with great opportunities.
The position offers regular team meetings, a company vehicle with fuel, maintenance and insurance included. A convenient North Central Phoenix location with a great team culture and work environment.
We offer competitive pay, with a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Benefits include: vacation, medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and an employee referral incentive program.
Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply via this listing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify and drug testing.
For additional information about Brewer Enterprises, please visit our website at
Job Type: Full-time