Brewer Enterprises, Arizona’s leading plumbing provider, is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking an experienced Warranty/Service Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Warranty Technician is responsible for all aspects of inspection, operation, maintenance and repair of plumbing systems for our residential new construction customers.
The position requires 2-5 years Residential Service Plumbing experience; and includes:
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance, installation and repair of plumbing systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate diagnostic findings
- Ability to work carefully, methodically and safely
- Knowledge of current codes and regulations
- Occasionally respond to after-hours emergency calls
- Ensure high-quality work and cleanliness of the home during and following work
- Maintain and build customer loyalty through great service
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively work with a variety of internal and external customers
- Maintain professional appearance – in speaking, appearance and work
- Project and maintain a positive service-oriented attitude
- Strive to educate and help our customers – Home Builders & Home Owners
- Work to produce 100% customer satisfaction
- Basic computer skills necessary
This is a full-time position with the possibility of some overtime.
Competitive Hourly rate depending on experience with Great opportunities
The position offers regular team meetings; a company vehicle with fuel, maintenance and insurance included; a convenient north central Phoenix location; and a great team culture and work environment.
We offer competitive pay, with a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Benefits Include: Vacation, Medical, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance and an Employee Referral Program.
Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply via this listing, or in person anytime between 7:00am – 4:00pm at:
Brewer Companies: 1911 W Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify and drug testing.
For additional information about Brewer Enterprises, please visit our website at www.brewercompanies.com.
Job Type: Full-time